Last Updated on October 5, 2022 by Share My Kitchen
Are you ready for fall? I sure am. And there’s no better way to get ready for colder weather and soup season than making one of these delicious Fall Instant Pot soups. Are you ready to try a new soup this week? From creamy soups to hearty soups, there’s plenty of variety here!
Don’t worry, even in the summer, these soups can be made at home. Some are healthy, others are comforting creamy goodness; all of them will warm your soul on these cool fall nights! And the best part? Most of these soups take less than an hour to make!
5 Reasons to Love Soup
- The soup variety. It’s possible to make soup from almost any combination of ingredients you have in your fridge and pantry. You can use rice, pasta, lentils, or barley. Or use chicken, sausage, bacon, beef, or go meatless. All the vegetables can also be easily transformed into delicious creamy concoctions.
- It is frugal. This is why soup is budget-friendly. Because soup is so versatile, you can make it from whatever you have and not need to go to the supermarket. Soups are also great for stretching meats and making use of cheap vegetables. Yes, these are potatoes, carrots, and onions.
- Soup is easy to make! And now with an Instant Pot, it has become ridiculously simple to whip up a quick and easy soup. If you don’t have an Instant Pot yet, it is totally reasonable to get one just for soup.
- It is delicious. There’s no way it will be exciting if the soup isn’t tasty even if it is easy and frugal. However, soup is definitely delicious, so you are safe.
- It is freezer friendly. This reason is an easy one. For a simpler meal, you can make a big batch, then freeze it for later. Or you can put different soup ingredients in a Ziploc bag and freeze those for later. Then, you can just add them to your Instant Pot for a quick meal.
Now, you are almost ready for the good stuff: perfect fall Instant Pot soups.
There are some other items, however, to be mentioned before you get to the list.
Chicken broth, first and most, is the most important ingredient. It’s easy to make at home, and it is healthier. It can also save you tons of money on your grocery bills. You can try it. You can make it in an Instant Pot or in a Crockpot.
Second, bread. This is not mandatory as broth. So, you can skip this if you are gluten-free/low carb. If you love the taste of grains, however, why not try fresh bread with your soup?
You don’t really need anything else other than an Instant Pot. But these are some important pieces of equipment to make cooking easier.
- Instant Pot
- Immersion Blender since a lot of soups are pureed and having this will make your job easier.
- A good chef’s knife is essential as you will be doing plenty of cutting and dicing. A good knife is a must-have if you don’t particularly like cooking.
12 Fall Instant Pot Soups
1. Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
This soup is great with drop biscuits or grilled cheese sandwiches. It is a good choice for lunch, and it provides a lot of vitamins.
2. Chicken Salsa Soup
If you have some homemade salsa left, you should try making this soup. Then, just top it with a dollop of homemade Greek yogurt.
3. Potato Corn Chowder
This creamy corn soup is easy to make in your Instant Pot and can be enjoyed all year. It can be served as a meal or as a side dish with rolls. It’s sure to be a hit with your kids!
4. Sausage & Kale Soup
This soup is a combination of many a lot of great things: sausage, cream, warm broth, and delicious greens.
5. (Extra Green) Broccoli & Cheese Soup
The addition of spinach gives this soup an extra boost in nutrition and color. Children will love this one, especially when it has a few croutons on top.
6. Zuppa Toscana (Paleo, Whole30)
Zuppa Toscana may contain a variety of ingredients, including Italian sausage, kale, potatoes, beans, bacon, spinach, heavy cream, and a lot more. It’s filling and delicious!
7. Creamy Tomato Soup
This is better than canned tomato soup! It’s so easy, you won’t ever need to buy tomato soup again.
8. Beef Barley Soup
This is a simple beef and barley soup made in an instant pot or slow cooker. The beef is tender, and the vegetables and barley are perfectly seasoned. This soup is simple and delicious with its myriad of flavors!
9. Honey Roasted Carrot Soup
Honey carrot soup is a healthy way to get rid of carrots left in your refrigerator. Children will definitely love this one.
10. Spicy Sausage & Lentil Soup
This soup is great for warming you up on cold nights!
11. Chicken Zoodle Soup
This soup is a healthy version of a traditional recipe. It is filling and delicious. This is also a great keto-friendly lunch or dinner option.
12. Easy French Onion Soup
French onion soup can be made in an Instant Pot and is much simpler than it looks! You don’t have to sacrifice any flavor.
Fall Instant Pot Soups Takeaway
We hope you enjoy this list of Fall Instant Pot soups and don’t stop searching for more recipes. You never know what you may find. But whatever you decide to make, please let us know how it turns out so we can try it as well!