INSTANT POT Butternut Squash Soup – INSTANT POT Soup
- 6 cups butternut squash, peeled and cubes (1″-1.5″ size)
- 2 Apples, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2.5 cups broth
- 2.5 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1. Select saute. Add in oil and onion and cook until onion is almost transparent
2. Add in apple, butternut squash, cinnamon, and salt, then turn off saute.
3. Add in liquid (half broth, half water)
4. Close lid. Select soup or manual for 20 minutes.
5. When done, quick release (carefully), and blend directly in the pot with a hand blender until smooth.
6. Serve as is or garnish with plain yogurt (made in the instant pot!)