Last Updated on May 2, 2022 by Share My Kitchen
Easy Brownie Batter That You Can Use In Instant Pots & Oven
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Beat Butter & Sugar ( till smooth paste )
- add Eggs & Vanilla Extract Beat well.
- Mix Everything and beat the batter till smooth
- Sieve All-purpose Flour, Baking Powder, and Salt mix well
- Take cake pan and place cake liners or grease the pan
- Transfer cake batter to the greed pan
How To Make Brownies In The Oven?
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes, then
- Bake – 350˚ F – 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes insert the fork into the cake and the fork should be clean then Cake is completely done.
How To Cook Brownies In Instant Pot
- Cover with a Paper towel and aluminum foil
- Add one cup of water to the pot
- Insert Trivet
- Now place the covered cake pan on trivet
- Close the lid and seal
- Manual (or) Pressure Cook – 50 minutes
- Pressure – HIGH
- Release – Natural Release
- When pressure is released naturally, remove the cake pan and cool down completely,
Enjoy it with ice cream!