Last Updated on August 5, 2022 by Share My Kitchen
This one-pot “better than feta pasta” recipe is a hit on the internet! It is a baked feta pasta with a unique twist using Boursin cheese. You will enjoy this simple and creamy dish! The pasta is cooked to perfection, and the Boursin cheese gives it a unique flavor that you will love. This dish is perfect for a date night or a special occasion.
TikTok’s Better than Feta Pasta Recipe
This is a dish that is sure to impress your date or guests. The dish is made with various fresh ingredients, including tomatoes, garlic, and Boursin cheese instead of feta cheese. The dish is also relatively easy to make, which is another bonus. It only requires a few ingredients and can be made in under an hour. Plus, it’s a great way to amp up your meals.
- 300g pasta
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 300g Boursin Cheese
- Olive oil, to taste
- Basil, to taste
- Oregano, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Silicone utensils
- Digital scales for super-accurate weight measurements.
- Set of quality saucepans for boiling your pasta
- First, cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Meanwhile, make the sauce.
- Place Boursin cheese in the middle of a big oven-proof tray.
- Then, you can add the cherry tomatoes and olive oil.
- Season with herbs and spices. This recipe provides suggestions, but you can add anything you want!
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes, or until cheese and tomatoes are softened.
- Take the tray out of the oven, then mix the cheese and tomatoes until well combined.
- Add the pasta you have just cooked, and, if necessary, add some pasta water to loosen the sauce.
Better than Feta Pasta Recipe Tips
- If you don’t want to boil the pasta while making the sauce, you can do so ahead of time. You just need to follow the packet instructions, drain, place into a bowl, then toss with the olive oil. Adding the olive oil prevents the pasta from clumping together. However, this will slightly increase the overall nutritional value.
- You can add 50 to 100ml of water at a time to thin the sauce if it gets too thick before adding the cream and parmesan.
- Serve with some parsley on top and garlic bread on the side.