Last Updated on August 5, 2022 by Share My Kitchen
This new viral rice cake from TikTok recipe is not only easy and straightforward to make, but it is also incredibly delicious! It’s a healthy, delicious snack you can whip up whenever the sweet tooth strikes. Yes, it is the Giant Peanut Butter Rice Cake, and it can be made in just 10 minutes with only four ingredients! So, what’s stopping you from running to your kitchen and making this divine recipe? Go, and try this recipe now!
It is time to say goodbye to boring rice cakes, friends. Rice cakes are delicious when topped with tasty spreads and dips, but they are not something you eat as is. However, there is a prevalent stigma in the diet culture, which considers rice cakes to be low-calorie foods and should be eaten by themselves, rather than with chips or crackers, to help you lose weight. And, you are here today to learn that this silly belief is wrong!
Truthfully, life is incredibly too short for you to eat bland but healthy foods. You do not need to eat plain rice cakes all day for your “health and wellness.” There is a way to eat this delectable chocolate and peanut butter-covered rice cake and remain healthy! When making this recipe, you must consider using natural, simple, whole foods.
It’s Time to Discuss Viral TikTok Recipes
This is your signal to get on #FoodTikTok NOW! TikTok is revolutionizing the world of recipe development and food blogging. There are a lot of new and delicious recipes appearing on the app every day.
There have been recipes including Custard Toast, Shredded Potato Salad, and even Buffalo Corn Ribs. They are fun and original twists on familiar ingredients that you may already enjoy!
This rice cake recipe is terrific, so get excited! It was first shared on Instagram by Monique of Ambitious Kitchen.
It is an easy and straightforward way to make a delicious treat for anyone to enjoy. It’s also very customizable. Use sunflower seed butter if you are nut-free. And, use vegan-friendly chocolate if you are vegan and dairy-free.
There are many possibilities, and this is a great recipe to customize and eat!
PRO TIP: Add ice cream, stir the melted chocolate, and freeze. This will blow you away!
Things You Need to Make this Tiktok Viral Rice Cake
You only need four ingredients to create the rice cake of dreams. Hence, you can definitely whip up some rice cake with this recipe in no time. And, if you are a foodie, you might already have the ingredients in your pantry.
- Rice Cake: These are definitely the number one ingredient you are going to need. They are the basis of this recipe, so make sure you have one!
- Peanut Butter: The peanut butter-chocolate combination is unbeatable. But, you can use any nut butter, or nut- free alternative! This recipe is delicious with cashew or almond butter, or sunflower butter or granola butter for a nut-free option.
- Dark Chocolate: Use some dark chocolate to pair with your peanut butter.
- Coconut Oil: A little coconut oil will make dark chocolate melt.
- Flaky Sea Salt: A touch of flaky sea salt adds the perfect balance to flavors. So, this is a must-have!
How to Make this Easy and Tasty 10-Minute Tiktok Viral Rice Cake Snack
This rice cake is simple to make! Just spread your peanut butter (or another spread) evenly on your rice cake.
Then, combine the coconut oil and chocolate in a small bowl. Microwave for two, 30-second intervals, and stir the coconut oil and chocolate together in between.
Drizzle the melted chocolate over the rice cake with peanut butter, and sprinkle some flaky sea salt on top. Allow to freeze for 10 minutes, then take it out and enjoy!
- 1 Rice Cake
- 1-2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter or substitute nut butter or nut-free alternative of choice
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Pinch Flaky Sea Salt optional; for garnishing
- Begin by spreading peanut butter, or another nut butter, on the top of the rice cake.
- Next, add the coconut oil and chocolate to a small bowl. Microwave in two, 30-second increments, and stir the chocolate and coconut oil in between to incorporate them well. If you prefer, you can also melt the chocolate on the stove using the double boiler method.
- Drizzle your melted chocolate over the rice cake.
- Then, sprinkle some flaky salt on top, and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- After the chocolate has solidified, you can eat it and enjoy!