Last Updated on May 2, 2022 by Share My Kitchen
Lamb is definitely a favorite, given that you can cook a variety of dishes with various chops, shanks, legs, and shoulders. In this article, you can try a different dish using lamb breast. You can roast lamb in one of these convection oven microwaves to get a crunchy taste to it.
Roasted Lamb Cooking Time
The total cooking time for Roasted Lamb for this recipe is 2 hours and 55 minutes. You only need half an hour to prepare, and the rest is dedicated to roasting the lamb into perfection.
- 1 hour and 15 minutes cooking time for every kg of lamb
- Roast your boneless lamb anywhere from 70 minutes and up, depending on the size
How To Cook Roasted Lamb
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 pounds lamb breast, separated in two pieces
- ½ cup chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar, more as needed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch salt
Directions For Roasted Lamb
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
- In a large bowl, combine chopped parsley, vinegar, fresh lemon juice, honey, red pepper flakes, salt, and garlic. Then, mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Whisk in the olive oil, salt, black pepper, cumin, dried Italian herbs, cinnamon, coriander, and paprika in a large bowl until it is properly blended together.
- Each lamb breast should be coated in the olive oil and spice mixture, then transfer fat-side up on a roasting pan.
- Cover the roasting pan tightly with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 2 hours or until meat is tender when pierced using a fork.
- Take lamb out of the oven and cut it into four pieces.
- Next, increase oven temperature to 450°F (230°C),
- Place lamb pieces on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Then, use fat drippings from a roasting pan to brush the top of each lamb piece.
- Bake lamb for about 20 minutes, until the meat is brown and the edges are crisp.
- Turn the oven’s broiler to high, and brown the lamb for four minutes. Take out of the oven.
- Serve lamb with parsley and vinegar sauce on top.
Substitutions For Roasted Lamb Ingredients
https://imhungryforthat.com/lamb-breast-recipe/ for reference
|Prep Time:||30 minutes|
|Cook Time:||2 hrs and 25 minutes|