Last Updated on May 26, 2022 by Share My Kitchen
Freddy’s Fry Sauce was created by the fast-food chain Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers. Originally, it was made to combine with fries, but people loved it so much, that they started to combine it with all different kinds of food on their menu. The best part about this is, that I can show you what ingredients you have to blend, that you get your own homemade delicious Fry Sauce. Instead of ketchup, now you have a yummy sauce you can dip fries, chips, onion rings, or even veggie sticks into.
What Makes The Freddy’s Fry Sauce Recipe So Easy?
Another amazing thing about this sauce is that you probably already have all the ingredients at home and you just have to mix them together. Even though this sauce is mainly made out of ketchup and mayonnaise, there are a few ingredients in it, that make it taste really yummy. One of those ingredients is the special Freddy’s Fry Seasoning, which you also have to prepare. But as already mentioned, this recipe is really easy to do yourself.
Freddy’s Fry Sauce Recipe
- Servings: 8
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
For The Freddy’s Fry Seasoning
- 5 tsp salt
- 5 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp onion granules
- 1 tsp garlic granules
For The Freddy’s Fry Sauce
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 dash of hot sauce
- 1 tbsp pickle juice
- 1/2 tbsp Fry seasoning (the one you just made)
- Let’s start with the seasoning. Take a small bowl and mix salt, sugar, smoked paprika powder, black pepper, turmeric, onion granules, and garlic granules together. Set aside.
- Now, take another bigger bowl and combine mayonnaise, ketchup, hot sauce, pickle juice, and 1/2 tbsp of the seasoning you just made. Stir everything well, until the sauce is smooth.
Time to dip some yummy fries into your own homemade Freddy’s Fry Sauce!
- If you feel like a little more spice, then you can also add some chopped jalapeños and a little more hot sauce, to the recipe above. And voila, you created the spicy Jalapeño version of Freddy’s Fry Sauce.
- Even though this is a delicious sauce, it can happen that you don’t eat everything at once. In that case, you can put it in a jar and store it in the fridge. Just make sure, that no air gets to the sauce. Stored like this, Freddy’s Fry Sauce will be good for at least another week.