Last Updated on February 18, 2022 by Share My Kitchen
Got some avocados but are short on other guacamole ingredients? This is the easiest avocado spread you can use for basically any bread, bun, tortilla, or chips!
Make sure you save the recipe for later!
Easy Avocado Spread Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 2 large avocados ½ bunch of fresh dill, finely chopped
- 30 ml of olive oil 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 large cloves of garlic, peeled and pressed
- Place the peeled and cut into small pieces avocadoes in a kitchen blender.
- Add the lemon juice, garlic, and half of the dill you have.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Give it a light blitz until it is almost smooth.
- Then with the blender running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until absolutely smooth.
- Transfer in a serving bowl and sprinkle the remaining part of the dill on the top.
- You can have it spread on toast or warm fluffy pita bread with red onions.
It is also good on a bagel or warm falafel.