We have 1 Instant Pot Keto recipe, one loaded with carbs, and the other a healthy dinner idea! I would love to hear what kind of recipes or dinner ideas you want to see! Hope you have a good Monday and stay warm!
3 Easy Dinner Recipes Using Electric Slow Cooker
Instant Pot BBQ Wings
- 3 pounds chicken drums or wings
- 1/2 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup water
- Favorite Buffalo Sauce
- Toss chicken wings with seasoned salt.
- Pour 1 cup water into the inner pot of the pressure cooker. Place rack or steamer basket inside instant pot.
- Place seasoned wings on a rack or in the steamer basket.
- Close the lid and make sure the knob is turned to SEALING.
- For Fresh Wings: Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- For Frozen Wings: Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is done, turn the knob to VENTING to let the pressure out.
- Remove chicken wings from instant pot and place in a large bowl.
- Pour half the buffalo sauce over the chicken wings and gently toss.
- Place the chicken wings on a baking sheet lined with foil and topped with a cooling rack.
- Broil chicken wings under high heat for 2-3 minutes per side to crisp up the chicken skin.
- Brush the chicken wings with remaining buffalo sauce and serve with ranch dressing.
- Bacon Mac and Cheese in Slow Cooker
Bacon Mac N Cheese
1/2 cup bacon bits
1 pound uncooked macaroni pasta
4 cups water
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 teaspoons salt
1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
black pepper to taste
- Add the pasta, water, butter, and salt into the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and turn the knob to SEALING. Cook on high pressure for 4 minutes cook time
- When time is done, turn the knob to VENTING.
- Remove lid and stir in the evaporated milk, cheeses and black pepper.
- Using the sauté setting, cook for about 4 minutes or until the cheese had melted, stirring frequently.
- Stir in bacon and serve warm
- Garnish with additional bacon if desired
Chicken Teriyaki Bowls
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked
salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
2 cups uncooked Jasmine rice
2 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth (or water)
1 cup carrots
1 head fresh broccoli , chopped into florets
2 cups teriyaki sauce
- Add rice and 2 1/2 cups of water (or chicken broth) to the bottom of the instant pot. Spread into a single layer, making sure the rice is covered with water.
- Add the cooked chicken and carrots to instant pot, nestling it on top of the rice.
- Secure the lid, and set the valve to SEALING.
- Cook on manual or pressure cook, high pressure, for 7 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot timer beeps, quick release the pressure by turning it to VENTING.
- While the mixture cooks in your Instant Pot, cook your broccoli.
- Fluff rice with a fork and add broccoli into the pot with the rice.
- Spoon servings into bowls and top with desired amount of teriyaki sauce.