Last Updated on May 29, 2022 by Share My Kitchen
If you are on TikTok, you might have seen Emily Marikos Salmon And Rice Bowl. Even though there are so many viral food trends that are not worth the try, this one definitely is a keeper! It’s easy and fast to prepare, doesn’t need a lot of ingredients and you will really love it.
Why is the Viral Tiktok Salmon and Rice Bowl Recipe Worth a Try?
With this recipe, you have the perfect opportunity to create an amazing bowl out of leftovers. To be honest, almost nobody wants to eat the same leftover meal for three days in a row, so why not try something new and yummy? And even though you don’t have leftover rice or salmon in your fridge, this Salmon And Rice Bowl are still worth a try and you’ll see that it doesn’t just look amazing, but it also tastes phenomenal.
Salmon And Rice Bowl Recipe
- Servings: 2
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1-2 cooked salmon filets
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 ice cube
- 1/2 diced avocado
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (you can also use Tamari or coconut aminos instead)
- 1-2 tbsp Kewpie mayonnaise (classic mayonnaise also works)
- 2 tsp sriracha (optional)
- kimchi (optional)
- 12 roasted seaweed sheets (optional)
- Take a microwave-safe bowl and put the cold salmon in it. With a fork, you can flake it until is broken into small pieces.
- Then, add the leftover rice over the salmon and put the ice cube on top of the rice.
- Cover the bowl with parchment paper or with a paper plate that also lets steam escape. When covered, the bowl goes into the microwave for about 2 to 2 1/2 minutes on high.
- Next, take the bowl out of the microwave and remove the ice cube, if there is some left.
- Time to add soy sauce, mayonnaise, and sriracha (if you like) and mix everything well together.
- For the finish, put diced avocado, more mayonnaise, and soy sauce on top of your bowl. If you want to eat your rice bowl with sriracha, then you can also add some more of that. Also, to round up the taste, you can add kimchi or you can eat the rice bowl as it already is.
Grab the seaweed pieces and find pleasure in eating mini-wraps out of this beautiful creation of Salmon And Rice Bowl!