Last Updated on May 2, 2022 by Share My Kitchen
Calling ALL Banana and Chocolate lovers! We brought you the easiest, a creamiest banana fudge recipe on board. This takes exactly 4 ingredients and 10 simple steps to make this fudgy recipe.
This sweet treat is sure to be popular at any holiday party or basically anytime of the year!
Banana Fudge Recipe
- 18 ounces white chocolate chips
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3.4 ounce package instant banana cream pudding
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
Directions To Make Banana Fudge
- Place foil on an 8×8 baking pan, and make sure to leave enough foil. Hang them over the edge so you can use them as handles to lift the fudge.
- Coat the baking pan with nonstick cooking spray (or these cooking spray alternatives if you don’t have one). Then set aside.
- Add white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to a saucepan.
- Next, melt this mixture over medium heat, and stir constantly.
- Add instant banana cream pudding once the mixture has melted.
- Mix for 2 minutes until pudding has completely dissolved.
- Add marshmallow creme.
- Then mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour your mixture into the pan that you have prepared.
- Then chill it in the fridge for several hours or overnight to let it set up.
- Lastly, lift the fudge from the pan and cut it into small squares to serve!