Last Updated on May 2, 2022 by Share My Kitchen
Today, this article will lay out instructions on how to cook Gorton’s fish sticks using an air fryer. It’s a joy and pleasure to make frozen fish sticks in an air fryer, which we already realized with our Totino’s Pizza recipe. You won’t believe the crispy exterior breading you get compared to when you cook them in the oven or microwave.
These frozen Gorton’s fish sticks are perfect for busy people who are looking for tasty snacks. They take only 10 minutes to make and are so delicious!
Gorton’s Fish Sticks In Air-Fryer
Gorton’s is a top-frozen seafood brand in the world. They pride in not using fillers, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, hydrogenated oils, and antibiotics.
These fish sticks or any other products are flash-frozen at its peak freshness to preserve all flavor and nutrition.
For this recipe, you are going to use Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks, and cook them using an air fryer to make delicious snacks. Gorton’s Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks are made from Pollock fishes. This definitely becomes irresistible when paired with a delicious dipping sauce, like Alfredo and Yum Yum Sauce.
Who sells Gorton’s Frozen Fish sticks?
Gorton’s is a subsidiary of Japanese seafood conglomerate Nippon Suisan Kaisha, Ltd., which produces fish sticks and other frozen seafood products for the American retail market. You may check their website gortons.com.
Gorton’s Fish Sticks can be found in almost all supermarkets and grocery stores across the United States and Canada. They are also available on different online retailers.
Is it possible to cook frozen fish sticks in an air fryer?
Yes, you can cook frozen fish sticks using an air fryer.
Frozen fish sticks are best cooked using an air fryer. But it isn’t limited to Gorton’s fish sticks, you can also cook other frozen foods. Air fryers are becoming more popular for cooking frozen food due to a lot of benefits:
- Air-frying allows you to enjoy the crisp texture of deep-fried fish sticks, without having to use hot oil.
- You don’t need to thaw the fish sticks. This method will make frozen fish ready to eat in under 15 minutes.
- It is super easy to clean.
What will you need to Air-fry Gorton’s Fish Sticks?
- Air Fryer
- 1 Pack Frozen Gorton’s Fish Sticks.
You can use any brand of frozen fish sticks since all of them can be cooked in an air fryer, but you should follow the same instructions.
How to Cook Gorton’s Fish Sticks in the Air Fryer
- First, heat your air fryer up to 400°F.
- Put the frozen fish sticks in the air fryer in a single layer, approximately no more than 8 fish sticks per batch. And make sure to leave space between them.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes, flipping once halfway through, until all of the sticks are heated well.
- Take the Gorton’s Breaded Salmon Sticks out of the air fryer. Then, let them rest for about 2 to 3 minutes before you serve.
- Serve and enjoy!
How to Reheat Gorton Breaded Fish Sticks in the Air Fryer
This is a simple and fast way to reheat the leftover Gorton breaded fish stick: first, heat your oven to 400°F; next, cook the fish sticks in the oven for about 1 to 2 minutes until they are completely warm. Finally, serve!
At what temperature do you cook fish sticks in the air fryer?
Gorton’s Fish Sticks are cooked in an air fryer at 400°F for 10 minutes. However, this doesn’t mean they can’t be cooked at a lower or higher temperature. You can cook them at 325°F, 350°F, or even 375°F, but to achieve the crisp, crunchy texture using 400°F is the better option.
Red Gorton’s Fish Sticks: What to Serve With
People who make frozen Gorton’s Breaded Fish Sticks are often very busy and are in search of quick snacks. It is recommended to make Gorton’s Breaded Salmon Sticks with mayonnaise and garlic sauce – or any of these garlic sauce substitutes if you ran out.
Best Dipping Sauce Gorton’s Fish Sticks:
- Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
- Yum Yum Sauce Recipe
- Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- James River BBQ Sauce
- Mediterranean sauce made with garlic
However, if you’re not short on time, you can prepare a side dish to go with Gorton’s Breaded Fish Sticks.
Best Side Dish Goes Well With Gorton’s Fish Sticks:
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Pasta Con Camarones Recipe
- Torchetti Pasta Recipe
- cucumber and carrot salad with mayonnaise
- Chicken Salad Recipe without Celery
Gorton’s Fish Sticks Nutrition Facts