Last Updated on May 2, 2022 by Share My Kitchen
Naan bread is just Indian-style flatbread. However, it is not just flatbread. These are soft, pillowy, and versatile. So, it makes any Indian dish level up.
Now, reheating Naan bread is easy. You can perfectly reheat Naan Bread in an air fryer in as little as 4 minutes. Match this with your air-fried chicken wings and you got yourself a fusion dish.
Air Fried Naan Bread Overview Table
|180°C or 360°F
- Air Fryer
- 1 Naan Bread
- 1 Garlic Naan Bread (optional)
How To Reheat Naan Bread In An Air Fryer
- Preheat your air fryer to 180°C or 360°F. This will take approximately 3 minutes, depending on which air fryer you use.
- Then, divide the Naan bread into several pieces to fit into the air fryer.
- Next, place the pieces of Naan Bread into the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 3 to 4 mins, then serve.
Precooked Naan bread from a store can be used, but the temperature and cooking times for homemade Naan bread should be identical.
Garlic Naan is also a variety of Naan Bread that you can try.