Last Updated on January 20, 2023 by Share My Kitchen
TikTok chicken recipe, a super-easy slow cooker meal, is a one-pot and done shredded chicken that only requires a handful of delicious ingredients.
This combination of cream cheese, shredded cheese, and dry ranch dressing, makes a great dip, and a perfect meal for weeknights.
Reasons why you will love this Tiktok Chicken Recipe
Extremely easy: It is because crackpots are amazing! Nothing is better than a tasty viral dinner that requires little work. This recipe is precisely: creamy and filling chicken.
Simple ingredients: You probably already have most of the ingredients you need to make crack chicken at home. So, this is a plus for creating a delicious recipe everyone will love.
- Chicken Breasts: Use boneless, skinless, and defrosted chicken breasts. Frozen breasts are not recommended since they can leak a lot of water into slow cooker dishes.
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese: Cut the block of cream cheese into cubes, and cover the entire slow cooker.
- Cheddar Cheese: The most popular cheese used is shredded cheddar cheese.
- Dry Ranch Dressing: Use the jarred seasoning can for the ranch dressing. Although it is more expensive than smaller packets, the jarred seasoning can last for a longer time. It is also perfect for making creamy ranch dressing and ranch spices in many recipes.
- Toppings: It is recommended to use crispy bacon and freshly sliced green onions.
- This crack chicken recipe is served with egg noodles on top. You can also see other ways to serve crack chicken below.
Where did Tiktok Chicken Recipe come from?
You may be disappointed to learn that crack chicken did not come from TikTok. This slow cooker recipe has been around for a while, but it became a trend on the most recent and fun social media platform, TikTok.
How to Make TikTok Chicken Recipe
- Use nonstick cooking spray to grease a slow cooker or crock pot.
- Place the chicken breast at the bottom of the pot. Then, add water or chicken stock.
- Next, place cubed cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle ranch seasoning over it.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours, or until the chicken is tender.
- After cooking, use two forks to shred the chicken breast and mix the cream cheese mixture.
- Place on top of cooked noodles with bacon and green onions as toppings, and serve.
- The leftovers should be kept in an airtight container.
Is TikTok Chicken Recipe in a Crockpot Tasty?
Don’t worry; this TikTok recipe is not a lie. The skinless chicken breast and ranch seasoning are some of the most family-friendly meals you’ll ever eat.
You could enhance the flavor with onion powder, garlic, or other types of cheese. This dish is also affordable and perfect for potluck parties since it has delicious flavors and a solid recipe.
What is the best way to serve this chicken dish?
This chicken tastes best when served with egg noodles, over rice, or on an open-faced and toasted French bread. You can use this chicken for a variety of lunch and dinner options, regardless of how you prepare it.
- Sandwich rolls, slider buns, or hamburger buns
- Lettuce wraps or salad
- Jasmine rice
- Ritz crackers
- Topping for a baked potato
- Zucchini noodles
- TikTok Air Fryer Pita Chips
Why is it called “crack” chicken?
The idea behind the name is that the recipe is “addictive.”
Can crack chicken be doubled?
Yes, this recipe can be easily doubled in a slow cooker.
Is crack chicken keto-friendly?
It is indeed! This is a keto chicken recipe if you don’t add pasta or bread. To make it even healthier, you can wrap it in lettuce leaves. For extra flavor and crunch, add a little crispy bacon.
Is there a way to make this creamy crack chicken recipe quicker?
Yes! Just mix together pre-made rotisserie chicken with all the other ingredients on the stovetop. Then, slowly melt the cream cheese and cheese until well combined. Don’t forget to stir to avoid burning, then serve.