Last Updated on January 19, 2023 by Share My Kitchen
Today, you are going to learn about fresh buds of lavender white chocolate with a sprinkle of sea salt. It is a great little treat!
Chocolate barks are addicting, honestly.
This little treat can be customized in a lot of ways.
You can mix your favorite flavors to create your own.
After experimenting with lavender scents, it has been proven that white chocolate pairs well with them. Then, you sprinkle a bit of sea salt on it to make a sweet and savory chocolate treat.
How to Make Lavender White Chocolate
First, take the lavender blossoms off the stem.
Then, break up the white chocolate into small pieces. Melt it in the microwave for 30 second intervals, until the chocolate has melted completely.
Add the lavender, and stir until well combined with the chocolate.
Then, pour the chocolate in a 5×9 inch square pan, and smooth it into a thin layer.
Add a light dusting of sea salt to the top.
Place the chocolate in the refrigerator for at least an hour, until it sets and hardens.
After the lavender white chocolate has become solid, cut the bark into small pieces. These will look like small jigsaw puzzles.
Which chocolate bark are you most excited about trying? Whatever you pick, please enjoy!
Lavrnder White Chocolate Recipe Card
- 4 oz white chocolate
- ½ tablespoon fresh lavender buds
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Line a 5×9 inch pan using parchment paper.
- Follow the instructions on the chocolate packaging when you melt the white chocolate in the microwave or double boiler.
- Stir in the lavender buds once the chocolate has melted.
- Then, pour the chocolate in a 5×9 inch square pan, and smooth it into a thin layer.
- Add a light dusting of sea salt to the top.
- Leave the chocolate in the refrigerator for at least an hour, until it sets and hardens.
- After the lavender white chocolate has become solid, cut the bark into small pieces.