Last Updated on September 2, 2022 by Share My Kitchen
Ramen burgers have become quite a hit on the internet. With each new recipe, they seem to get better and better. I mean, you can’t really go wrong with ramen, especially when the noodles are mixed with the protein of your choice. But do you know that you can make this homemade ramen burger at home? Yes, you’ve read that right. Read on to learn how to make the best homemade ramen burger at home. You can even create your own twist on it.
How to Make the Homemade Ramen Burger Sauce
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 1 1/2 cups
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 tablespoon dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water, chilled
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Mix one cup water and the soy sauce, sugar honey, and spices together in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk 1/4 cup of cornstarch with a cup of cold water. Then, add to the saucepan.
- Allow the sauce to heat until it reaches the right consistency, which should take about 10 minutes. Let cool, then add Sriracha. Set aside.
How to Make the Homemade Ramen Burger Patties
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4 patties
- 1/2 lb fresh ground chuck
- 1/2 lb fresh ground sirloin
- Splash soy sauce
- Splash sesame oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Swiss cheese, sliced
- First, season the ground meats generously with sea salt and fresh black pepper. Then, add a little bit of sesame oil and soy sauce.
- Use your hands to combine the ingredients.
- Divide the seasoned meat into four pieces, and form the patties.
- Grill your patties to a medium-rare doneness (since anything else would be a disgrace to the cow that gave its life for this beautiful burger). Cook your patties at 400°F, and it takes about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Turn off the heat. Then, top each patty with a slice of Swiss cheese. Let it melt.
How to Make the Homemade Ramen Burger Buns
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 4 sets of buns
- 4 packages ramen noodles
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- PAM no-stick cooking spray
- Canola oil
- Follow the package directions to cook noodles. For another time, save or toss the flavoring packet included with your ramen noodles. You are in charge of how you will make your patty taste!
- Then, drain and rinse the noodles with cool water. Stir in the egg.
- Divide the noodles into 8 equal piles, and place them in ramekins sprayed with PAM. And, cover them with plastic wrap.
- Leave it in the refrigerator for at least 5 minutes, and weigh it down with canned goods. You can use whatever you have in your kitchen.
Spoon Tip: You can do steps 1 to 4 hours or days in advance to save time.
- Place the buns in a large skillet oiled with canola oil over medium heat. Then, cook until the bottom is golden brown (about 2 to 3 minutes), and flip. Set aside.
Homemade Ramen Burger Assembly
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4 burgers
- Ramen buns
- Burger patties
- Burger sauce
- Baby arugula
- First, chop the scallions.
- Create a bed of arugula on the bottom bun.
- Place the burger over the arugula gently, spoon a generous dollop of sauce over it, and sprinkle with scallions.
- Put on the top bun and you’re done.