How To Make Healthy Bacon Chicken Ranch Recipe Using an Instant Pot?
- 8 ounces nitrate-free bacon, diced
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons salted butter or ghee
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried minced onion
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing, plus a couple tablespoons for drizzling
- Preheat an electric pressure cooker using the SAUTÉ button, press the ADJUST button until it reads HOT, add the bacon and diced onion to the pot.
- Cook, stirring, until the bacon is crispy, about 10 minutes. If it begins to stick to the bottom of the pot, add 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer the bacon and onion to a paper towel. Leave all those delicious juices in the pot.
- Season the cubed chicken breasts with sea salt and black pepper. Add the remaining butter to the pot and then the chicken. Cook, stirring the chicken, until it browns on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add the parsley, garlic powder, and dried onion, the stir. Place the lid on the pressure cooker. Make sure the vent valve is in the SEALING position.
- Using the display panel, press the CANCEL button. Select the MANUAL/PRESSURE COOK function and HIGH PRESSURE.
- Use the +/- buttons until the display reads 4 minutes.
More Ideas To Use Healthy Bacon Chicken Ranch
Okay, now that you made your fantastic bacon chicken ranch, I want to give you more tasty recipe ideas to make the best out of this recipe.
Are you ready?
Easy-peasy casserole recipe for dinner. Grab your sliced potatoes, chicken breast and top them up with ranch. Make sure the chicken breasts are sliced thin and bake the casserole for 20 mins on 200 C / 400 F.
I was scrolling through Facebook when I realized it is a super-easy recipe to make your baked chicken breasts taste yummy. If you haven’t seen this Tasty video yet, here is it is.
You can re-create chicken ranch subway sandwiches right in your kitchen! This ranch will be perfect for any sandwich, really. However, if you are into Subway sandwiches here is a pretty easy recipe.
Are you into french fries? Me too. Every once in a while, I make my homemade sweet potato fries and this ranch goes well with it.